Welcome back to the Regain Be Gone Podcast. My name is Sameera Khan, RD PA-C. I am a best-selling author, registered dietician, and nutritionist. Today I’m talking with Jo, from JoJo Concepts International. She specializes in non-surgical hair replacement. Her job is to help people look good and feel good about themselves. Most of her clients and patients see her because of hair loss due to alopecia, chemotherapy, bariatric surgery, medications, and a myriad of other reasons.
We’re going to explore how Jo works with her clients and how she helps people with that particular speed bump. Hair loss after bariatric surgery can be tough and that’s why I’m talking with Jo today.
I also have a free resource for you! It’s a journal on how to overcome cravings. Click on the link below. All you have to do is enter your name and email, and your free copy of “Bye Bye, Cravings” will be sent directly to your inbox.
Disclaimer: The information provided in or through this podcast is for educational and informational purposes only and as one tool to increase your knowledge. This podcast is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of physicians. The listener should regularly consult a physician in matters relating to his/her health and particularly with respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.
- Jo’s background and why she got into this particular niche
- Surgical hair replacement versus non-surgical hair replacement
- Reasons why Jo would work with wigs
- The needs and requests of Jo’s typical clients
- Various options Jo provides
- The location of Jo’s offices
- The length of the process
- Bariatric surgery specific hair loss
- Bald versus thinning hair
- Various products that Jo uses and recommends
- Techniques for hair thinning (specifically with certain skin tones/hair colors)
- Cost and insurance
- How long do the products/procedures last (esp. “extended wear”)
- Everyday process: styling, care, and wear
- The psychology of hair loss
- Who is a good candidate for Jo (when it comes to bariatric surgery)
Jo Barone, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(For a free consultation: send an email with your contact information and with the subject line: Want Free Consult)
Sameera Khan, Instagram: @lowkcalgal
Sameera Khan, email: email@example.com